Dr. William Oppenheim is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Springfield, NJ. Dr. Oppenheim specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Oppenheim tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1977
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1977
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Plastic Surgery; Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Bellevue Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
- Yale University Affiliated Hospitals
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. William C Oppenheim M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, NJ 07081Get Direction
MILLBURN, NJ 07041Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William C Oppenheim M.D. | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William C Oppenheim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oppenheim
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Dr. Leon E. Popovitz M.D.130 E 67th St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Oscar Vazquez M.D.25 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Ron Noy M.D.424 Madison Avenue New York New York 10017
- Paul M. Brisson57 East 25th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Steven Arsht M.D.10 Union Square- East New York NY 10003
- Dr. Deepan N. Patel MD85 Harristown Road Glen Rock NJ 07452