Dr. Karen A Eady M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology2771 Hemlock St Suite 201 Bremerton WA, 98310
Dr. Karen Eady is a nephrologist practicing in Bremerton, WA. Dr. Eady specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Eady most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1984
Med College Of Wisconsin 1984
Medical College of Wisconsin 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Kaiser Fndn Hosp-Los Angeles, Nephrology; Kaiser Fndn Hosp-Los Angeles, Internal Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Karen A Eady M.D.'s Practice location
Bremerton, WA 98310Get Direction
Bremerton, WA 98310Get Direction
Dr. Karen A Eady M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eady
- 5 Tips on Living with Kidney Stones
According to scientific research, around 15% of the world’s population is living with kidney stones. Among these people, 20% are men while 5% are women. Kidney stones is a condition which is very common especially in men. It is also among the most painful infections since it affects the urinary...
- What is a Cluster Headache?
Headaches that recur two to three times during a short period of time are known as cluster headaches. This may last for few weeks, to months. These headaches often occur after sleep and recur throughout the day. It usually appears during the same time of the year, or season of the year. It may...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Leah Ann Haseley OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Sarvesh Smiley Thakur M.D.2150 N 107th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Elizabeth A Kendrick MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Hien Pham MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Nelson B Goes M.D.1101 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- Jonathan Ashley Jefferson OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195