Dr. Steven Wasko is a Dentist practicing in Lake Harmony, PA. Dr. Wasko specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Steven Wasko DDS's Practice location
Lake Harmony, PA 18624 Get Direction
Steven Wasko DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wasko
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Karen Marie Lehman DDS 961 Riverview Dr Walnutport PA 18088
- Dr. Jennifer Lee Koch D.M.D. 17th And Chew Streets Allentown PA 18105
- Dr. Robert J Starner DDS 1306 N 5th St Stroudsburg PA 18360
- Dr. Michael Joseph Terrery D.M.D 14 Fountain Ct Bartonsville PA 18321
- Dr. Sarah June Sibbach DMD 1212 North St Jim Thorpe PA 18229
- Dr. Michael Matthew Salvia D.M.D. 1005 Route 940 Mount Pocono PA 18344