Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology101 Dudley St Providence RI, 02905
Dr. Ayesha Fatima is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Fatima specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Siddhartha Med College University Of Health Sciences MD
Siddhartha Medical College 2000
Sri Krishna Medical College
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- William Beaumont Hospital Program
Ayesha Fatima's Practice location
Providence, RI 02905Get Direction
Royal Oak, MI 48073Get Direction
Ayesha Fatima's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fatima
- Celiac Disease Patients No Longer Considered High-Risk for Cancer
How celiac disease can affect the bodyThere have been numerous studies that were conducted to show the effects that celiac disease might or might not have in relation to the body. This particular one has looked into patients for a span of ten years, measuring how different conditions developed...
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- New Harvard and MassGeneral Study Will Explore Celiac Development
Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital are currently recruiting 250 infants to participate in their new study that plans to look at the various factors that affect celiac disease's development. For more information or to participate, visit www.cdgemm.org.There have been a...
- Dr. Jared A. Silverstein M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Ezequiel Neimark MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Neal Leleiko MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Calenda MD185 Joseph Ct Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Thankam Paul MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Michael I Herzlinger MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903