Dr. Eric P Gierke MD
Neurologist | Neurology550 17th Ave Suite 540 Seattle WA, 98122
Dr. Eric Gierke practices Neuropathology in Seattle, WA. Dr. Gierke studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1990
University of Washington School of Medicine 1990
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Dystonia, Epilepsy, Headache And More
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. Eric P Gierke MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98122Get Direction
Dr. Eric P Gierke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gierke
- Vitamin D May Help Improve Balance in Younger Parkinson's Patients
Can vitamin D help your Parkinson’s balance symptoms subside? It is highly possible. Vitamin D is a natural, anti-inflammatory that is consumable. You can lower the amount of C-reactive protein or the protein that is responsible for most types of inflammation by supplementing your diet with...
- Drugs That Reduce Stickiness of Blood May Reduce Dementia by 48 Percent
It has been long known that drugs that reduce the stickiness of blood help to keep the arteries and heart healthy and decrease the risk of cardiovascular events. Now, there is increasing evidence that these drugs may also help to reduce the incidence of dementia by as much as 48 percent.Several...
- Companies Want to Work with People Who Have Autism
In the United States, statistics indicate that as many as 80-90% of adults on the autism spectrum are either unemployed or underemployed. These poor outcomes are not the result of an inability among individuals with autism to demonstrate their competence and to perform job tasks. Rather, for the...
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- Teen with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Being Kept Alive with Spinraza
Many researchers and medical professionals today are constantly striving to better the opportunities for those diagnosed with a variety of diseases and conditions. As time has progressed, these treatments have improved in their effectiveness, especially as those in the medical world begin to...
- Migraines: What to Expect During Your Visit with a Neurologist
What are migraines?Migraines are a condition that countless people live with, and often do not seek treatment for. They are severe headaches that come in episodes lasting around 2 to 72 hours. If you have migraines, you may also experience other symptoms such as vomiting, vision problems (seeing...
- Dr. Douglas D. Backous MD550 17th Avenue Seattle Washington 98122
- Mrs. Sujata C. Poisson M.D.400 S 43RD ST RENTON WA 98055
- Dr. Allen Scott Nielsen MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- John W Miller OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Natalia Murinova M.D.1959 NE Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Tara L Benkers MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195