Dr. Paul Lento practices Pain Medicine in SARASOTA, FL. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Lento serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1992
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- The downed runner.
- Advances and utility of diagnostic ultrasound in musculoskeletal medicine.
- Posterior Knee Pain and Its Causes: A Clinician's Guide to Expediting Diagnosis.
- Meniscal injuries: A critical review.
- Beneficial effects of a specific leukotriene receptor antagonist in splanchnic artery occlusion shock.
- Detection of platelet-activating factor during traumatic shock.
- Temple Univ Hosp, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Naval Hosp Pensacola, Family Medicine
Dr. Paul H Lento M.D.'s Practice location
SARASOTA, FL 34239 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Paul H Lento M.D. | Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Paul H Lento M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lento
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- What Is Shingles?
What are shingles?Shingles is a painful rash in the skin caused by the chicken pox virus, varicella-zoster. This skin condition usually appears in the form of a band, strip, or a small area in the body. Shingles is sometimes referred to as herpes zoster. ...
- U15 Pill
IntroductionThe U15 pill is a white-colored capsule-shaped pill with an imprint of "U15". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen in the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 5 mg.This medicine is manufactured by the company Aurolife Pharma LLC. It is...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Dr. Gennady Gekht M.D. 6015 Pointe West Blvd Bradenton FL 34209
- Dr. Robert Accom Hamilton M.D. 5741 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34233
- Dr. Nomen Azeem MD 2750 Bahia Vista Street Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Michael B. Auerbach D.O. 1000 W Broadway St Oviedo FL 32765
- Dr. Richard H Bundschu MD 6015 Pointe West Blvd Bradenton FL 34209
- Dr. Fabian Alonso Ramos M.D. 100 3rd Ave West Bradenton FL 34202