Dr. Joanna May Wong MD
Pediatrician855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Suite 103 Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Dr. Joanna Wong, a board-certified pediatrician, received her undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from UC Berkeley and her medical degree from UC San Francisco. She completed her studies here in Torrance ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1980
University of California 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Ear Wax
- Food Allergies
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Menstrual Cramps
Dr. Joanna May Wong MD's Practice location
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Dr. Lettie Marie Burgett MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Keith Robin Bayan M.D.1200 Rosecrans Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Chiaki Miura Jutabha MD2501 N SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 101 MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Amin Davari M.D.1200 Rosecrans Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Barbara Carol Lucas MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Ms. Sarah Cottingham Kuehn M.D.400 S SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 210 MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266