Dr. Michael Livingston is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Livingston specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Livingston can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Livingston can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1985
Meharry-Hubbard Medical College
Meharry Medical College 1985
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Providence Hosp Med Ctrs, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Providence Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Centers Program
Dr. Michael C Livingston M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39202Get Direction
Dr. Michael C Livingston M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Dr. Missy Jackson Mcminn M.D.1020 River Oaks Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. James Love Moore M.D.501 Marshall St Jackson MS 39202
- Dr. Meredith M Travelstead MD501 Marshall St Jackson MS 39202
- Dr. Randall Stuart Hines M.D.1040 River Oaks Dr. Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Rhonda Kaye Sullivan-ford M.D.1020 River Oaks Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Joseph Lane Hudgens M.D.2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216