Dr. Isabelle Deshaies is a surgical oncologist practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Deshaies specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Dr. Isabelle Deshaies M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
Dr. Isabelle Deshaies M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Dr. Niraj Jaysukh Gusani MD500 University Drive - H070 Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Eric T Kimchi MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Chi D. Ha M.D., FACS205 S Front St Harrisburg PA 17104
- Dr. Lori O Eakin MD4300 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Heather Anne Thieme M.A., M.D.1601 S Queen St York PA 17403
- Dr. Colette Pameijer M.D.37 Research Way East Setauket NY 11733