Dr. John R Vroom MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology6501loisdale Court Allergy - 7th Floor Springfield VA, 22150
Dr. John Vroom practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Springfield, VA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Vroom treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. John R Vroom MD's Practice location
Springfield, VA 22150Get Direction
Dr. John R Vroom MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vroom
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Elena R Reece MD2041 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20060
- Dr. Rosalyn Baker M.D., M.H.S.4467 OLD BRANCH AVE TEMPLE HILLS MD 20748
- Dr. Kelly D. Stone M.D., PH.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Derek K Johnson MD3903A FAIR RIDGE DR FAIRFAX VA 22033
- Dr. Sally J Bailey MD1715 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Dr. Casey J Geaney M.D.WRNMMC BETHESDA MD 20889