Dr. Robert Anderson is a pediatrician practicing in Bettendorf, IA. Dr. Anderson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Anderson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Anderson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Pediatrics
Dr. Robert F Anderson MD's Practice location
Dr. Robert F Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Dr. Mai Shehata M.D.1351 West Central Park Avenue Davenport Iowa 52804
- Dr. Curt C. Mcclellan DO1351 W Central Park Ave Davenport IA 52804
- Dr. Majdi A Omar MD865 Lincoln Rd Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Haile Neptune MD1625 Avenue Of The Cities Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Linda M Delessio MD865 Lincoln Rd Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Michael James Schott MD106 19th Ave Moline IL 61265