Dr. Balaji Krishnan MD
Internist6500 EXCELSIOR BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN, 55426
Dr. Balaji Krishnan is an internist practicing in ST LOUIS PARK, MN. Dr. Krishnan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Krishnan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Balaji Krishnan MD's Practice location
ST LOUIS PARK, MN 55426Get Direction
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Amanda Calvin MD3931 LOUISIANA AVE S ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426
- Dr. Steven S Saliterman M.D.3931 Louisiana Ave. Minneapolis MN 55426
- Sue Ann Ravenscraft Other6490 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Jacob Isaac Mirman M.D.3015 Utah Ave S Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Joanna C Kokoszka M.D.6500 EXCELSIOR BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426
- Melissa M Sherman Other3931 LOUISIANA AVE S ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426