Dr. Timothy Seng Lian M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)1501 Kings Hwy Department Of Otolar Shreveport LA, 71103
Dr. Timothy Lian is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Lian specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1993
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Otoplasty: an analysis of technique over a 33-year period.
- Implementation of duty hour standards in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery residency training.
- Total laryngectomy and T3-T4 laryngeal cancer without other adverse histopathology.
- Follicular dendritic cell sarcoma of the tonsil: a case report and literature review.
- Vascular anatomy of anterolateral thigh flap.
- A unique case of infraorbital myxoid liposarcoma.
- Intracerebral metastasis of a sinonasal teratocarcinosarcoma: a case report.
- Establishment of a cutaneous flap animal model to study platelet and leukocyte dynamics after ischemia-reperfusion injury.
- Selectin blockade decreases postischemic recruitment of bone marrow stromal
- [Balanced anesthesia in thyroid surgery].
Dr. Timothy Seng Lian M.D.'s Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71103Get Direction
GAINESVILLE, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Seng Lian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lian
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- Can You Get Laryngitis From a Sinus Infection?
A virus is the reason that causes most cases of laryngitis, just like a virus causes most cases of a cold. Viruses are contagious and therefore you can acquire any of these conditions from other people who are infected. Some people develop sinusitis immediately after they catch a cold, while others...
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Dr. Edward J. Milligan M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Linda Gage-white M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Vikas Mehta M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Anil A Gungor MD1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Robert Fredrick Aarstad M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Chandrakant M Joshi Other2211 Shed Rd Bossier City LA 71111