Dr. Atherton Sorrenti is a Chiropractor practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Sorrenti specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sorrenti seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Atherton L Sorrenti D.C's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76140Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92130Get Direction
Dr. Atherton L Sorrenti D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Richard K. Bartlett D.C.480 W Harwood Rd Hurst TX 76054
- Dennis P. James1135 Keller Parkway Keller Texas 76246
- Ellen Vega3295 S Cooper Suite 127 Arlington Texas 76015
- Dr. Miguel Chiusano D.C.130 E BARDIN RD ARLINGTON TX 76018
- Dr. Dennis James D.C.1834 Keller Pkwy Keller TX 76248
- Dr. Tim A Davis DC3751 E Lancaster Ave Fort Worth TX 76103