Dr. Botagoz Hyams is a pediatrician practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Hyams is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hyams diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hyams can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Mrs. Botagoz Abdreevna Hyams M.D.'s Practice location
El Paso, TX 79905Get Direction
Dublin, CA 94568Get Direction
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 90048Get Direction
Mrs. Botagoz Abdreevna Hyams M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hyams
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Dr. Andres Aristizabal M.D.1390 George Dieter Dr El Paso Texas 79936
- Dr. Sitratullah Olawunmi Maiyegun MD4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso Texas 79905
- Norma Villegas-GalindoWilliam Beaumont Army Medical Center El Paso Texas 79920
- Dr. Blanca Ivette Garcia M.D.4801 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Angelica I Machorro M.D.4687 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79912
- Dr. Eddie Richard Nassar M.D,5000 Doniphan El Paso TX 79932