Dr. Richard N Weinstein MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine1133 Westchester Avenue White Plains NY, 10604
Dr. Richard Weinstein is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in White Plains, NY. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Weinstein is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1991
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; North Shore Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Richard N Weinstein MD's Practice location
White Plains, NY 10604Get Direction
WHITE PLAINS, NY 10604Get Direction
Dr. Richard N Weinstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weinstein
- What Are the Symptoms of Sepsis?
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe and an extreme immune response to an infection and is considered as an emergency medical condition. Widespread inflammation occurs due to the chemicals that are released into the blood to counter an infection.Inflammation can damage the body's vital organs. The...
- Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?
Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?Alpha-lipoic acid or ALA is an antioxidant that is naturally produced in our body. This fatty acid is required for the production of energy in cells and it also plays a major role in reducing oxidative damage by free radicals. Supplements of this fatty acid...
- What Causes Heat Exhaustion?
Heat exhaustion is a condition that results from dehydration due to exposure to very high temperatures. Heat exhaustion is categorized into two types based on the underlying changes in the body – exhaustion due to depletion of water and exhaustion due to depletion of salt. When the condition...
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Dr. Shai Shoshani MD46 UNION AVE CRESSKILL NJ 07626
- Dr. Francis G. Alberta M.D.385 Prospect Avenue Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Gregory Scott Difelice M.D.140 East Ridgewood Avenue Paramus NJ 07652
- Dr. Michael A Meese MD17 Elm Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Kadiyala MD161 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Dr. David Michael Deramo M.D.370 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631