Dr. Giovanni Colombo is a urologist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Colombo specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1987
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Urology
Dr. Giovanni Colombo M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Giovanni Colombo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Colombo
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- 5 Tips on Living with Erectile Dysfunction
5 Tips on Living with Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a condition that not only causes physical problems but psychological ones too. It leads to strain in relationships and even break-ups in marriages. Both sexual partners are emotionally affected.There are means which you can use to...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- Dr. Joseph J. Banno M.D.7309 N KNOXVILLE AVE PEORIA IL 61614
- Dr. Anita Sabharwal MD7309 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Michael E Longevin MD5401 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Robert Stuart M.D.7309 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Stuart L Bowers MD7309 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Sophia Drinis MD7309 N. Knoxville Ave. Peoria IL 61614