Dr. Christopher Nicholas is a psychologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Nicholas specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Nicholas evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Nicholas because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Aggressive encounters alter the activation of serotonergic neurons and the expression of 5-HT1A mRNA in the hamster dorsal raphe nucleus.
- The computerized self test (CST): an interactive, internet accessible cognitive screening test for dementia.
- Examining the potential impact of a family session in therapeutic assessment: a single-case experiment.
- Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of Oral Psilocybin in Healthy Adults.
Dr. Christopher Richard neary Nicholas PH.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55417Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53715Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Richard neary Nicholas PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Stress Can Lead to Binge Eating
According to a new survey presented at the annual meeting of American Psychological Association, there are those that lose their appetite when under stress but for the most part, people tend to overeat at the time of stress. The study conducted under the leadership of Kayla Ten Eycke, MSc, of the...
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Dr. Shawna Benson PSY. D., LP11116 ZEALAND AVE N CHAMPLIN MN 55316
- Berendina (Ina) M. Numan5816 West Cedar Lake Road St. Louis Park Mn 55416
- Dr. Valerie Golden PHD825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Dr. Norman Jeffrey Cohen PH D3915 GOLDEN VALLEY ROAD GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55422
- Dr. Amy Steiner PSY.D., ABPP2828 CHICAGO AVE STE 200 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55407
- Dr. Robert C Doss PSYD LP225 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102