Dr. Michael Jones is an audiologist practicing in Evanston, IL. Dr. Jones evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Jones takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Isolated trochlear nerve palsy as a presenting feature of primary polycythemia
- Population prevalence of the MELAS A3243G mutation.
- Mitochondrial DNA haplogroups and age-related maculopathy.
- Mitochondrial DNA haplogroups and age-related hearing loss.
- Mitochondrial DNA haplogroups J and K are not protective for Parkinson's disease in the Australian community.
Dr. Michael Martin Jones AU.D.'s Practice location
Evanston, IL 60201Get Direction
LEXINGTON, KY 40503Get Direction
Dr. Michael Martin Jones AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Myeloma?
Multiple myeloma may not show any signs during the early stages called smoldering or asymptomatic multiple myeloma. It is only after a blood or urine test that it can be diagnosed. However, as time goes by, a lot of problems and complications associated with multiple myeloma will start to show....
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kristine Marie Trester AU.D.1160 Park Ave W Highland Park IL 60035
- Dr. Karen Markuson Ditty AUD CCC-A3333 North Kennicott Avenue Arlington Heights IL 6000
- Dr. David Anthony Klodd PH.D.800 Austin St Evanston IL 60202
- Dr. Douglas Andrew Steinberg AU.D.3000 N Halsted St Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Amanda Beth Teuscher AU.D.151 N Michigan Av Chicago IL 60601
- Ms. Michelle Marie Burns1855 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612