Dr. Scott Messenger graduated from New York Medical College in 1982. He then completed his residency in Otolaryngology at the SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Messenger is a diplo ...
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1982
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- North Shore Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- S.U.N.Y. Health Science Center
Dr. Scott R Messenger M.D.'s Practice location
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598Get Direction
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY 10598Get Direction
Dr. Scott R Messenger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialists Treat Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is a condition that occurs when the voice box - also called the larynx - is inflamed and becomes swollen. It therefore cannot vibrate. It thus produces a hoarse sound from the throat or in some cases, rids one of their voice entirely. Recovery without treatment is possible.Symptoms of...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of Strep Throat
Treatments for Strep Throat Strep throat is a bacterial disease that affects the tonsils and the throat. It is an infection characterized by inflammation of the throat that leads to a sudden and severe sore throat, and is mainly caused by a bacterium known as streptococcus, hence its name, strep...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- Dr. Gary S Fishman M.D.2651 STRANG BLVD YORKTOWN HEIGHTS NY 10598
- Dr. George A Pazos M.D.2651 STRANG BLVD YORKTOWN HEIGHTS NY 10598
- Dr. Cameron Patrick Lewis MD48 ROUTE 6 & MAHOPAC AVENU YORKTOWN HEIGHTS NY 10598
- Dr. Debra S Reich MD2651 STRANG BLVD YORKTOWN HEIGHTS NY 10598
- Mr. Lawrence Z. Meiteles M.D.2651 STRANG BLVD YORKTOWN HEIGHTS NY 10598