Mumtaz A Siddiqui M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1302 Franklin Ave Suite 4500 Normal IL, 61761
Dr. Mumtaz Siddiqui is a cardiologist practicing in Normal, IL. Dr. Siddiqui specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Siddiqui also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Isoniazid-induced lupus erythematosus presenting with cardiac tamponade.
- High-grade atherosclerosis of the aorta.
- Role of lead aVR in evaluation of 12-lead electrocardiogram.
- Electrocardiographic artifact mimicking acute myocardial infarction.
- Differential electrocardiographic artifact from implanted spinal cord stimulator.
- Nefazodone-associated torsade de pointes.
- Long-term transvenous temporary pacing with active fixation bipolar lead in the management of severe autonomic dysfunction in Miller-Fisher syndrome: a case report.
- Respiratory waveform facilitating recognition of hiccup-induced electrocardiographic artifacts.
Mumtaz A Siddiqui M.D.'s Practice location
Normal, IL 61761Get Direction
Mumtaz A Siddiqui M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siddiqui
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- Beth L Tumilty DO1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Witoon Weraarchakul M.D.1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Ashok Kumar Koul MD1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Kartik B Mehta D.O1302 FRANKLIN AVE STE 4500 NORMAL IL 61761
- Samir H. Shah M.D.1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Joel B Hellman M.D.1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761