Dr. Gary L Hedlund DO
Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Gary Hedlund practices Pediatric Radiology in Salt Lake City, UT. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Hedlund has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Neuroimaging of postnatal pediatric central nervous system infections.
- Congenital tracheal agenesis: a postmortem contrast radiographic study.
- CT, MRI and MRS of Epstein-Barr virus infection: case report.
- Infective pseudoaneurysm in a neonate.
- Neuroradiology of the central nervous system in childhood.
- Percutaneous cholecysto-cholangiography in the diagnosis of obstructive jaundice in infants.
- Spinal cord schwannomas mimicking drop metastases in a patient with intramedullary ependymoma and neurofibromatosis 2.
- Diabetes insipidus and histiocytosis X: a case of isolated pituitary involvement.
- Nitric oxide increases the signal intensity of the T1-weighted magnetic resonance image of blood.
- Glutaric acidemia type 1.
- Non-enhancing pilocytic astrocytoma of the spinal cord.
- Pilomyxoid astrocytoma: expanding the imaging spectrum.
- Tumefactive intracranial presentation of precursor B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Sonographic diagnosis of traumatic separation of the proximal femoral epiphysis
- Comments on hippocampal sclerosis in children younger than 2 years.
Dr. Gary L Hedlund DO's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
- Holistic Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or also known as pink eye is a disease that can affect anyone, no matter the gender or age. There are many different types, causes, and treatments. A person suffering from pink eye may want to dismiss the thought of going to the doctor, so he or she considers taking various types of...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Stay Strong, Live Long: The Best Healthy Foods
There is a general consensus that foods are either tasty or healthy, but never both. That's simply not true. Many of us have got into a habit of eating something that is quick. Usually processed. This isn't not a good idea. What can be quicker than washing a few veggies, or a handful of berries and...
- What Causes Asthma?
Asthma is a kind of disease that is characterized by affecting the airways/outlets that carry air to and from the lungs. People who suffer from this chronic condition (long-lasting or recurrent) are said to be asthmatic. This disease comes like a bolt from the blue - a three-pronged attack on the...
- New One-day Treatment for Breast Cancer
One in eight U.S. women are diagnosed with breast cancer. When a woman finds out she is one of those statistics, the news is overwhelming; depression, fear, and anxiety are common. The reality is tough to bear.It’s obvious that the treatment of breast cancer is one of long-time commitment. So,...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Dr. William C Andolsek DO100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Mr. William D. Winters MD100 No Mario Capecchi Dr. Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Karin L. Hoeg MD100 No. Mario Capecchi Dr. Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Richard S Boyer MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Henry J Baskin MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Keith S White MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113