Dr. Elena Valery Trukhacheva M.D.
Doctor2425 W 22nd St Suite 102 Oak Brook IL, 60523
Dr. Elena Valery Trukhacheva M.D. is a top Doctor in Oak Brook, IL. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Elena Valery Trukhacheva M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Elena Valery Trukhacheva M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Elena Valery Trukhacheva M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Oak Brook, IL, Dr. Elena Valery Trukhacheva M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Russian State Medical University
Kazakh-Russian Medical University 2006
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- In Vitro Fertilization (ivf)
- Northwestern University Affiliated Hospitals
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Russian Research Center for OBG & Perinatology
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
- Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Northwestern University Medical Center, Chicago, IL - Reproductive Endocrinology
Dr. Elena Valery Trukhacheva M.D.'s Practice location
Oak Brook, IL 60523Get Direction
Dr. Elena Valery Trukhacheva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trukhacheva
- What Are The Signs of Bronchitis?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and extends down to the lungs. Air that we breathe in passes through the nasal passages, down the trachea, into some branched tubes called bronchial tubes or bronchi and then into the alveoli or air sacs in the lungs. The respiratory tract is...
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Marjerie Badilla M.D.8780 W GOLF RD NILES IL 60714
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Robert J Andina M.D.6250 S Archer Ave Chicago IL 60638
- Dr. Bruce Marc Bissonnette M.D.5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Mihir Majmundar M.D.9921 Southwest Hwy Oak Lawn IL 60453