Dr. Harvey B Pats M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology2 Colgate Dr Suite 201 Forest Hill MD, 21050
Dr. Harvey Pats practices Neuropathology in Forest Hill, MD. Dr. Pats studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1975
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1975
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1975
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Harvey B Pats M.D.'s Practice location
Forest Hill, MD 21050Get Direction
Dr. Harvey B Pats M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pats
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Lives Her Dream
When a person is first diagnosed with a chronic, progressive condition like multiple sclerosis, it can be hard to look ahead to the rest of life and have a positive outlook. Moving forward in life and adapting to the change is that much more difficult with the knowledge that the condition will cause...
- Alzheimer 's Disease: Understand the Diagnosis
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer’s disease is characterized by the gradual death of the brain cells, which affects the transmission of signals. This in turn, impairs memory, judgment, and cognitive abilities of the patient, and they find it difficult to carry out the day-to-day activities...
- Leptomeningeal Disease: When Breast Cancer Metastasize to the Brain
Introduction When breast cancer cells spread to the brain, it is called as brain metastases or secondary breast cancer. It is also known as metastatic breast cancer, advanced breast cancer, secondary or stage four breast cancer, or secondary tumor. When cancer cells reach the brain, it cannot be...
- Risk of Kidney Deterioration Low in MS Patients, Study Suggests
Multiple sclerosis (MS) damages the nerves that send signals to the muscles, thereby making it much more difficult to control them. The nerves connected to the bladder are no exception. ...
- Signs of Stroke in Men
According to statistics, about 795,000 Americans are affected by a stroke. Moreover, the worst thing is that the majority of stroke victims will die from stroke-related complications. In fact, stroke is the third largest cause of death in the USA. It is particularly more prevalent in...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. Vivian Rismondo M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Majid Fotuhi M.D., PHD1205 York Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Arash Taavoni D.O6535 N CHARLES ST STE 600 TOWSON MD 21204
- Dr. Dong chul Park MD520 UPPER CHESAPEAKE DR BEL AIR MD 21014
- Dr. Rachna Surender Raisinghani MD6501 N CHARLES ST TOWSON MD 21204