Dr. Bruce R Jespersen DDS
Endodontist | Endodontics10430 S De Anza Blvd Suite 290 Cupertino CA, 95014
Dr. Bruce Jespersen is an endodonist practicing in Cupertino, CA. Dr. Jespersen is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Bruce R Jespersen DDS's Practice location
Cupertino, CA 95014Get Direction
Dr. Bruce R Jespersen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jespersen
- Can Microchips Administer Medication?
A new idea of having an implantable microchip to deliver drugs on medication may replace daily injections and improve patient compliance in treatments. The new programmable device, discovered by researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was tested on humans and the results...
- A New Treatment for Dandruff
Getting to the root of dandruffComplete treatment of dandruff has been an elusive dream for many people. Over-the-counter shampoos and scalp treatments are the most common approach for controlling dandruff. “But these methods are beneficial for those who have mild forms of dandruff and not severe...
- What Are the Symptoms of Celiac Disease?
Celiac disease is a digestive condition in which the lining of small intestine is affected by the consumption of food containing gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley, and other related grains. In this condition, eating bread, pasta, cookies, and pizza crust triggers an immune...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- Important Points to Remember while being Diabetic and Pregnant
Pregnancy and Diabetes (Type I & II)Getting pregnant and giving birth is generally a straightforward process for most women. High risk pregnancies are not as common as television shows like Grey's Anatomy and House would lead people to believe. That being said, there are still some risk factors...
- Primary Cold Sore Infection: What Is It?
A primary cold sore infection is described as the first time that you are infected with the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores. The most common area affected is the mouth. The reason is that the moist inner skin is not resistant to the virus compared to the normal skin.Primary (or...
- Kingstone Chichung Shih DDS505 South Drive Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Nancy N. Huynh D.D.S.358 Marine Pkwy Redwood City CA 94065
- Dr. Ramiar Shirani DDS841 Blossom Hill San Jose CA 95123
- Dr. William Christopher Cliff DDS, MSD39572 Stevenson Pl Fremont CA 94539
- Dr. Eric J Yokota DDS, MSD1688 Willow St. San Jose CA 95125
- Dr. Bexter M Yang D.D.S.10251 Torre Ave Cupertino CA 95014