Dr. Teodoro Segura MD, PHD
Allergist and Immunologist2323 S 171st St Suite 100 Omaha NE, 68130
Dr. Teodoro Segura practices Allergy and Immunology care in Omaha, NE. Dr. Segura specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Segura provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1993
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Allergy And Immunology; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
Dr. Teodoro Segura MD, PHD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68130Get Direction
Dr. Teodoro Segura MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Segura
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- Are Allergy Shots Effective?
What is Allergy Shot?An allergy shot, or allergen immunotherapy, is a method in which small amounts of allergens are introduced to the body to stimulate the immune system against a specific allergen, without causing a full allergic reaction. This allows the body to get used to the specific allergen...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Dr. Ebrahim Mohammed Shakir MD16945 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Thomas C Nilsson M.D.16945 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Brian Thomas Kelly M.D.16929 FRANCES ST STE 101 OMAHA NE 68130
- Dr. Kevin R Murphy M.D.16945 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. George A Zieg M.D.16945 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Gary August Koenig MD16909 Lakeside Hills Plz Omaha NE 68130