Dental Hygienist from 2000-2005
Education and Training
D.Y. Patil Dental College B.S. Dental Studies 1995
New York University D.D.S. 2007
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Bonding
- White Composite Fillings
- Inlays And Onlays
- Periodontal Therapy
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Smile Makeovers
- Oral Surgeons & Endodontic
- Root Canals / Endodontics
- Patient Comfort And Technology
- Pediatric Dentistry / Cleanings
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member Hinman Dental Society
- Professional Member Northern District Dental Society
- Professional Member American Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- Committee Member of Georgia Dental Association, American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Committee Member of the Georgia Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Association of Orthodontists
- Volunteer Teaching at Clinics for Dental Students
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Cooking, Hiking With Dogs, Swimming, Tennis
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Oral Implantology, Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Kay Kalantari DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kay Kalantari DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kay Kalantari DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kalantari
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Robert Gittelman DDS365 Villa Rica Way Sw Marietta GA 30064
- Mrs. Jill M Golsen DMD3400a Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Lewis L. Brown D.D.S.3580 Piedmont Road N.E., Tuxedo Center Atlanta Georgia 30305
- Dr. Stephanie Fransoso DMD1610 RIDENOUR BLVD NW STE 103 KENNESAW GA 30152
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD3710 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30005
- Ronald Erving Goldstein D.D.S.600 Galleria Pkwy Se Atlanta GA 30339