Dr. Brianna Ganson is a Dentist practicing in Leawood, KS. Dr. Ganson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Her practice treats children, teens, and young adults, as well as those with special needs. She has hospital priviledges at The Surgicenter of Johnson County and Salina Regional Health Center.
Education and Training
University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Science 2012
- Top 40 Dentists under 40 3 Incisal Edge
- Kansas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentists
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Kansas Dental Association, International Association of Dental Traumatology
Brianna Ganson, DDS's Practice location
Leawood, KS 66211Get Direction
Salina, Kansas 67401Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Brianna Ganson, DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Brianna Ganson, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Neetu Chopra4756 Oak St Kansas City MO 64112
- Dr. William Busch DMD2000 Swift St. North Kansas City MO 64116
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS209 Nw Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Bernard Gene Bruns DDS5501 Nw 62nd Ter Kansas City MO 64151
- Dr. Jessica Scully D.D.S., M.S.650 E 25th St Kansas City MO 64108