Dr. Brianna Ganson is a Dentist practicing in Leawood, KS. Dr. Ganson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Her practice treats children, teens, and young adults, as well as those with special needs. She has hospital priviledges at The Surgicenter of Johnson County and Salina Regional Health Center.
Education and Training
University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Science 2012
- Top 40 Dentists under 40 3 Incisal Edge
- Kansas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentists
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Kansas Dental Association, International Association of Dental Traumatology
Brianna Ganson, DDS's Practice location
Leawood, KS 66211Get Direction
Salina, Kansas 67401Get Direction
Brianna Ganson, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Neetu Chopra4756 Oak St Kansas City MO 64112
- Alex Motaref DMD6406 E 87th St Kansas City MO 64138
- Dr. William Busch DMD2000 Swift St. North Kansas City MO 64116
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS209 Nw Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Bernard Gene Bruns DDS5501 Nw 62nd Ter Kansas City MO 64151