Brianna Ganson, DDS
Dentist | General Practice11225 Nall Avenue Suite 100 Leawood KS, 66211
Dr. Brianna Ganson is a Dentist practicing in Leawood, KS. Dr. Ganson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Her practice treats children, teens, and young adults, as well as those with special needs. She has hospital priviledges at The Surgicenter of Johnson County and Salina Regional Health Center.
Education and Training
University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Science 2012
- Top 40 Dentists under 40 3 Incisal Edge
- Kansas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentists
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Kansas Dental Association, International Association of Dental Traumatology
Brianna Ganson, DDS's Practice location
Leawood, KS 66211Get Direction
Salina, Kansas 67401Get Direction
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- WILLIAM BUSCH1901 West 47th St. Westwood KS 66205
- Dr. Neetu Chopra4756 Oak St Kansas City MO 64112
- Alex Motaref DMD6406 E 87th St Kansas City MO 64138
- Dr. William Busch DMD2000 Swift St. North Kansas City MO 64116
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS209 Nw Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64063