Dr. Andrea Thorp is a pediatrician practicing in Somers Point, NJ. Dr. Thorp is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Thorp diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Thorp can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1995
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1995
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Umbilical Hernia
- Strep Throat
- Pennstate Geisinger Hlth Sys, Pediatrics Univ Of Al Hosp, Family Practice
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Andrea Thorp MD's Practice location
Somers Point, NJ 08244Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Thorp MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thorp
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Ajit Mathur MD2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Sabah Amir M.D.741 S 2nd Ave Absecon NJ 08205
- Dr. Enza P Caputo M.D.495 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Laura J Bonaker M.D.22 N Franklin Blvd Pleasantville NJ 08232
- Dr. Barry Mark Kessler MD6529 Black Horse Pike Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234