Dr. Vietta Louise Johnson M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon5454 S Hohman Ave Hammond IN, 46320
Dr. Vietta Johnson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Hammond, IN. Dr. Johnson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Johnson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Ny Medical College, Orthopedic Surgery; St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, General Surgery
Dr. Vietta Louise Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Hammond, IN 46320Get Direction
Dr. Vietta Louise Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Dr. Nikhil Verma M.D.1611 W Harrison St #300 Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Edward Jay Goldberg M.D.1611 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Frederick N. Fedorchak3215 Willow Creek Road Portage Indiana 46368
- Dr. Sarkis Bedikian D.O.10330 S ROBERTS RD PALOS HILLS IL 60465
- Dr. Omar M. Perez M.D.101 E 87TH AVE MERRILLVILLE IN 46410
- Jan Szatkowski1901 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612