Dr. Michael David Ulrich M.D.
Family Practitioner404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN, 56007
Dr. Michael Ulrich, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. His specialties include family medicine and he currently sees patients in Albert lea, Minnesota. Dr. Ulrich is a graduate of University ...
Education and Training
Univ Of British Columbia- Fac Of Med- Vancouver- Bc- Canada 1993
University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of British Columbia, Bc, Canada
Dr. Michael David Ulrich M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael David Ulrich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ulrich
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Dr. Edward Reece Shaman M.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. Obioma Ogbonna MD1276 Fulton Ave Bronx NY 10456
- Dr. Steven John Schulz M.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. John Andrew Grzybowski M.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. Gregory L. Angstman MD1202 5th Grant Blvd Wabasha MN 55981
- Dr. Laura Isabel Pelaez MD1000 1st Dr Nw Austin MN 55912