Dr. Chelsea Brierly is a psychologist practicing in South Lake Tahoe, CA. Dr. Brierly specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Brierly evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Brierly because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Chelsea C Brierly MA MFT's Practice location
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150Get Direction
Ms. Chelsea C Brierly MA MFT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Dr. Elizabeth Marinelli PH.D.1 COLLEGE DR SOUTH LAKE TAHOE CA 96150
- Rita Carlson PSYCHOLOGICAL INTERN205 S Minnesota St Carson City NV 89703
- Dr. John Sesney PH.D.2056 Newman Pl Carson City NV 89703
- Dr. Gregory Paul Giron PSY.D.1001 Mountain St Carson City NV 89703
- Dr. Rebecca Leigh Bevans PH.D.701 S Carson St Carson City NV 89701
- Laycie Danielle Corley701 S Carson St Carson City NV 89701