Gary James Hedin DDS
DentistFond Du Lac Human Services Division 927 Trettel Lane Cloquet MN, 55720
Dr. Gary Hedin is a Dentist practicing in Cloquet, MN. Dr. Hedin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Gary James Hedin DDS's Practice location
Cloquet, MN 55720Get Direction
DULUTH, MN 55802Get Direction
Gary James Hedin DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hedin
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dr. Richard Mathias Johnson DDS1507 Tower Ave Superior WI 54880
- Dr. H. Douglas Clark DDS2101 Hill Ave Superior WI 54880
- Richard A Olson DDS1211 Stanley Avenue Cloquet MN 55720
- Dr. John E Conkright DDS823 Belknap St Superior WI 54880
- Dr. Martin Edward Duchscher DDS3600 Tower Ave Superior WI 54880
- Gregory Henderson Kaake DDS1415 Sundby Road Duluth MN 55811