Dr. Jeffrey Tarlow is a prosthodontist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Tarlow specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- The effect of adult growth on an anterior maxillary single-tooth implant: a clinical report.
- Fabrication of an implant surgical stent for the edentulous mandible.
- A modified technique to locate the abutment screw access opening of a cemented implant-supported restoration.
- Comments regarding: Radia S, Sherriff M, McDonald F, Naini FB. Relationship between maxillary central incisor proportions and facial proportions. J Prosthet Dent 2016;115:741-748.
- A reverse buildup technique using light-cured composite.
- An aid in making a provisional fixed restoration.
- A method to make resin copings safely.
- Interarch space problem solved with an overdenture.
- Overdentures with roots or implants for elderly patients: a comparison.
- Implant overdentures for the geriatric patient.
Dr. Jeffrey Leon Tarlow DDS's Practice location
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Leon Tarlow DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips On Living With Lupus
Lupus is a chronic, autoimmune disease that can cause harm anywhere in the body. It can manifest in your organs, joints or even skin. When affected by lupus, your immune systems does not work not as intended. Your immune system is supposed to combat bacteria, germs and viruses. The body is protected...
- Which Is Worse; Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis?
Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are two of the most common types of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Individuals with IBD experience both inflammation and damage to the gastrointestinal tract. While IBD requires lifelong treatment, the severity of symptoms that each disease presents varies...
- 5 Tips on Living with Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma, is a malignant lung tumor depicted by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung by the process of metastasis into nearby tissue or other parts of the body.The following are 5 tips on...
- What is a Nerve Ablation?
Nerve ablation is the destruction of nerves to minimize particular types of chronic pain by inhibiting the transfer of pain signals. There are various ways of ablating nerves. For instance by utilizing heat, cold or chemicals.The first thing that a doctor does is discovering the nerves where the...
- What to do when you get positive COVID-19 results
With the alarming rise of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the United States, it is not impossible that you can also acquire the infection.As per the usual guidelines we see on the television or social media, you were told to monitor signs and symptoms like colds, runny nose, dry cough, the difficulty of...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Antoine E Chiha D.D.S190 Main St Hackensack NJ 07601
- Anthony J. Classi D.M.D.800A 5th Ave New York New York 10065
- Dr. Victor Chueng D.D.S.202 Water St Naugatuck Connecticut 06770
- Dr. Anthony S. Lambrakos DDS1 Rockefeller Plaza New York New York 10020
- Dr. Arman Roksar D.D.S.220 Riverside Blvd New York NY 10069
- Dr. Cristian Jager DDS200 Central Park South New York NY 10019