Dr. John Cameron King M.D.
Pediatrician | Developmental ? Behavioral Pediatrics1232 N 30TH ST STE 200 BILLINGS MT, 59101
Dr. John King is a pediatrician practicing in BILLINGS, MT. Dr. King is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. King diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. King can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. John Cameron King M.D.'s Practice location
BILLINGS, MT 59101Get Direction
Dr. John Cameron King M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. King
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Scott L Stephens DO2800 10TH AVE N BILLINGS MT 59101
- Dr. Marian Elizabeth Kummer MD1232 North 30th Street Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Gordon Calvin Collett MD1232 North 30th Street Billings MT 59101
- Dr. David Dewitt Standish MD1232 North 30th Street Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Tarif Bakdash M.D.1230 N 30th St Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Colleen Wood MD2800 10TH AVE N BILLINGS MT 59101