Dr. Somprasong Songcharoen M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery971 Lakeland Dr Suite 315 Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Somprasong Songcharoen is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Songcharoen specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp- Fac Of Med- Bangkok- Thailand 1966
Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty of Medicine 1966
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgery of the Hand
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- University Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Univ Of Md Med Sys, General Surgery; Harper-Grace Hosps-Grace, General Surgery; Harper-Grace Hosps-Grace, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Somprasong Songcharoen M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
MADISON, MS 39110Get Direction
Dr. Somprasong Songcharoen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Songcharoen
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Dr. Michael Thomas Friel M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- George Eli Howell MD971 Lakeland Drive Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Erica Hutcheson Bass M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Phillip Blevins M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. William Dotie Jackson M.D.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Jewell George Smith M.D.764 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216