Dr. Constance Crisp is a psychiatrist practicing in Benton, AR. Dr. Crisp is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Crisp diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Crisp may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Crisp treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1997
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Psychiatry
- University Of Ar College Of Med
Dr. Constance Crisp MD's Practice location
Benton, AR 72015Get Direction
Little Rock, AR 72201Get Direction
Dr. Constance Crisp MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crisp
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Dr. Thomas Christian Stinnett M.D.5 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Richard Allen Owings M.D. P.H.D.9601 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Patricia Lynne Allred M.D.11001 EXECUTIVE CENTER DR LITTLE ROCK AR 72211
- Dr. James O Davis M.D.4 EXECUTIVE CENTER CT LITTLE ROCK AR 72211
- Dr. Melanie W Conway MD1405 NORTH PIERCE LITTLE ROCK AR 72207
- Dr. Sean N Kaley MD4400 Shuffield Dr Little Rock AR 72205