Dr. Nancy Crocker MD
Pediatrician104 Fulton Ave Poughkeepsie NY, 12603
Dr. Nancy Crocker is a pediatrician practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Crocker is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Crocker diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Crocker can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Nancy Crocker MD's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603Get Direction
PLYMOUTH, NH 03264Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Crocker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crocker
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Ms. Stephanie B. Bryant M.D.19 Baker Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Minoo Pedoem-Shapiro MD448 TEMPLE HILL RD NEW WINDSOR NY 12553
- Dr. Aaron M. Blum MD104 Fulton Avenue Poughkeepsie New York 12603
- Dr. Michael A. Chieco M.D.19 Baker Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Adam Lance Rubinstein MD1323 Route 9 Wappingers Falls NY 12590
- Dr. Avi Silber MD147 Lake St Newburgh NY 12550