Syed imran Mobin Shaukat
Neurologist | Clinical Neurophysiology520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Suite 313 Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Syed imran Shaukat practices Neuropathology in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Shaukat studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan MD
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1993
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
Syed imran Mobin Shaukat's Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- A Prolonged Fever of Unknown Origins
A fever of unknown origins (FUO) is described as febrile disease/illness. It is characterized as the following: A fever greater than 38.3 degree Celsius on several occasions, the duration of the illness lasts for more than 3 weeks, and there is a failure to reach a diagnosis in spite of a weeklong...
- The Importance of Compassion and Nonverbal Communication with Alzheimer's Patients
Communication involves much more than verbal speech and written language. After all, pretty much everyone knows how important things like eye contact, facial expressions, and human touch can be when communicating.However, communicating with people with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia can be...
- Alzheimer's Breakthrough: Study Has Found a Change in Protein Can Reverse Alzheimer's Damage
Alzheimer’s is a progressive brain disorder that has no cure. When a person develops the disease, they develop amyloid plaques as well as neurofibrillary tangles. As the condition worsens, the neurons deteriorate, eventually dying out.Both early and late onset Alzheimer's disease have a genetic...
- Teen Designs Word Search Puzzle for Grandmother with Alzheimer’s
Mary Pegg Frates, 86, used to herself occupied with solving word search puzzles. However, it became increasingly difficult to enjoy it when the letters became too small for her to read. Seventeen-year-old John Frates knew that he had to step up and find a solution for his grandmother.His touching...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. Harvey B Pats M.D.2 Colgate Dr Forest Hill MD 21050
- Dr. Jason David Rosenberg MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Andrew Mammen M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Vivian Rismondo M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Peter Kaplan M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224