Dr. Nancy E. Lane M.D.
Doctor4800 2nd Ave Sacramento CA, 95817
Dr. Nancy E. Lane M.D. is a top Doctor in Sacramento, CA. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Nancy E. Lane M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Nancy E. Lane M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Nancy E. Lane M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Sacramento, CA, Dr. Nancy E. Lane M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Osteoarthritis, bone mass, and fractures: how are they related?
- The longterm outcome of osteoarthritis: rates and predictors of joint space narrowing in symptomatic patients with knee osteoarthritis.
- Radiographic methods in knee osteoarthritis: a further comparison of semiflexed (MTP), schuss-tunnel, and weight-bearing anteroposterior views for joint space narrowing and osteophytes.
- Effect of glucocorticoids on bone density.
- A review of anabolic therapies for osteoporosis.
- The signaling adapter protein DAP12 regulates multinucleation during osteoclast development.
- Changes in serum receptor activator of nuclear factor-kappaB ligand, osteoprotegerin, and interleukin-6 levels in patients with glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis treated with human parathyroid hormone (1-34).
- Differences in hip quantitative computed tomography (QCT) measurements of bone mineral density and bone strength between glucocorticoid-treated and glucocorticoid-naive postmenopausal women.
- Association of statin use and development and progression of hip osteoarthritis in elderly women.
- Capsaicin-sensitive sensory neurons contribute to the maintenance of trabecular bone integrity.
- Performance incentives in the Massachusetts behavioral health program.
- Basic fibroblast growth factor improves trabecular bone connectivity and bone strength in the lumbar vertebral body of osteopenic rats.
- Changes in serum fibroblast growth factor 2 in patients with glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis treated with human parathyroid hormone (1-34).
- The management of secondary osteoporosis.
- General Care
Dr. Nancy E. Lane M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Nancy E. Lane M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lane
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Study Finds Poor Lupus Patients Have a Higher Risk of Death
The rate at which patients lose their life from lupus has become quite alarming, as they are either unaware of their symptoms or do not handle the disease properly. Similar to many other diseases, lupus can bring a financial burden for most patients when it comes to treatment, and if they do not...
- Neighborhood Star Tichina Arnold Is an Advocate for the Fight Against Lupus
The 16th annual Hollywood Bag Ladies Luncheon was held in LA in November and designer handbags from Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Roberto Cavalli, and Prada were featured at the event to award “Neighborhood” star Tichina Arnold and her sister Zenay with the non-profits' Women of the Year Achievement...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Joseph R. Coscia MD2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Melissa Marie Rodgers-ohlau M.D.4400 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Edward C Shin M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Christopher Kevin Kolstad MD2521 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Yifan Yang M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Jennifer H. Kuo MD2315 Stockton Blvd Rm 6309 Sacramento CA 95817