Joseph H Levine M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology100 Port Washington Blvd Roslyn NY, 11576
Dr. Joseph Levine, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors, specializing in cardiovascular disease. MD Levine currently treats patients in Roslyn, New York. Dr. Levine is a graduate of University ...
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1980
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology- 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 1987
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Robust persistent neural activity in a model integrator with multiple hysteretic dendrites per neuron.
- Prophylactic defibrillator implantation in patients with nonischemic dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Prognostic value and temporal behavior of the planar QRS-T angle in patients with nonischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Regulatory activity revealed by dynamic correlations in gene expression noise.
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Member AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CARDIOLOGY
- Member NORTH AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PACING AND ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
- Member CARDIAC ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY SOCIETY
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Joseph H Levine M.D.'s Practice location
Roslyn, NY 11576Get Direction
Joseph H Levine M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levine
- Nick m.
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Anthony Aizer M.D.462 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Steven J Fowler MD333 E 29th St New York NY 10016
- Suneet Mittal M.D.1111 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Felix Yang M.D.421 OCEAN PARKWAY BROOKLYN NY 11218
- Dr. Rajeev Joshi M.D.1111 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Eric Ryan Uyguanco M.D.450 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn NY 11203