Chester F Griffiths MD, FACS
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)11645 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 605 Los Angeles CA, 90025
Dr. Chester F. Griffiths is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist and Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon serving the Los Angeles area for more than 20 years. Dr. Griffiths is experienced in Rhinogenic (Nose) ...
Education and Training
Central University of East M.D. 1982
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Morton K. Rubenstein AwardMorton K. Rubenstein
- Thomas L. Stern AwardThomas L. Stern
- Physician’s Recognition Award 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007Physician’s Recognition
- Best Doctors in America2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011Best Doctors
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015Top Doctors
- Irma Colen Leadership AwardIrma Colen Leadership
- Highest Surgeon’s Patient Satisfaction Rating1012Patient Satisfaction Rating
- St. Johns Health Center Department of SurgerySt. Johns Health Center
- Otolaryngology, Head And Neck
- Facial Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
- Ear Examinations (pee)
- Ear Wax Cleaning (pee)
- Ear Infections (pee)
- Perforated Ear Drums (pee)
- Swimmer’s Ear (pee)
- Hearing Loss (pee)
- Tinnitus (noise In Ear) (pee)
- Ear Lesions (pee)
- Ear Skin Cancer (pee)
- Hearing Aids (pee)
- Throat Infections (pee)
- Tonsillitis (pee)
- Enlarged/infected Adenoids (pee)
- Difficulty Swallowing (pee)
- Sleep Apnea/snoring (pee)
- Hoarseness/singer Disorders (pee)
- Neck Masses (pee)
- Thyroid Diseases/cancer (pee)
- Head & Neck Cancer (pee)
- Plastic Reconstruction (pee)
- Nasal Obstruction (pee)
- Rhinogenic (nose)
- Headaches (pee)
- Nasal Masses (pee)
- Nose Bleeds (epistaxis) (pee)
- Nasal Collapse Following Trauma/surgery (pee)
- Smell/taste Disorders (pee)
- Acute/chronic Sinusitis (pee)
- Facial Pain/headaches (pee)
- Balloon Sinuplasty (pee)
- Rhinoplasty (pee)
- Revision Rhinoplasty (pee)
- Facelift (pee)
- Necklift (pee)
- Midfacelift (pee)
- Brow Lift (pee)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid) (pee)
- Chin Implant (pee)
- Fat Transfer (pee)
- Otoplasty (pee)
- Ear Lobe Surgery (pee)
- Neck And Chin Liposuction (pee)
- Botox (rejuva)
- Xeomin (rejuva)
- Dysport (rejuva)
- Restylane (rejuva)
- Radiesse (rejuva)
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Professional MemberCalifornia Medical Association
- Professional MemberLos Angeles County Medical Association
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Surgeons
- Professional MemberAmerican Rhinologic Society
- Professional MemberNorth American Skull Base Society
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Mercy Catholic Medical Center General Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Mercy Catholic Medical Center Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Chester F Griffiths MD, FACS's Practice location
Chester F Griffiths MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Griffiths
- Steven p.
So happy I found Dr. Griffiths.
- Mary k.
- A. b.
Best Physician in Town!.
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- Shortness of Breath – When to See a Doctor
Shortness of breath, medically known as dyspnea, is described as a strong tightening in the chest, a feeling of suffocation or air hunger. The description of shortness of breath varies depending on its cause.Maximum cases of shortness of breath are observed in patients suffering from any heart or...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- Dr. Mohsen T. Moghaddam M.D.19100 Ventura Blvd Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Michel Babajanian M.D.2080 Century Park East Los Angeles California 90067
- Dr. Carl Boyer Ermshar M.D.1485 Main Street Saint Helena California 94574
- Dr. Avraham Mendelsohn M.D.200 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Philip Daniel Knott MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Daryl Robert Rheuark MD24520 Hawthorne Blvd. Torrance CA 90505