Dr. Ranjini Madhavan is an internist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Madhavan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Madhavan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine
Dr. Ranjini R Madhavan MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67220Get Direction
Poway, CA 92064Get Direction
WICHITA, KS 67208Get Direction
Dr. Ranjini R Madhavan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Madhavan
Excellent internist and am glad she is my Pcp. Very easy to reach and talk to. manages my diabetes well and I am now well controlled.
Missed easy diagnosis.
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Dr. Wissam Saliba MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Mitchell A Morgan MD1131 S CLIFTON AVE WICHITA KS 67218
- Dr. Susan Diane Heasley DO1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Thomas C Reals MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Alan J Fearey MD818 N Carriage Pkwy Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Richard W Shoffner MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208