Steven E Reinders
Optometrist14000 Fairview Dr Park Nicollet Clinic Burnsville MN, 55337
Dr. Steven Reinders is an optometrist practicing in Burnsville, MN. Dr. Reinders specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Reinders performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Pacific University Optometry
Experience & Accolades
- Member2017Optometrist, Park Nicollet, years experience
Steven E Reinders's Practice location
Burnsville, MN 55337Get Direction
Steven E Reinders's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reinders
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Trent D Cole OD7430 80th ST S Cottage Grove MN 55016
- Dr. Heather Marie Bergerud OD3745 Louisiana Ave S Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Robert Mattioli OD2036 BURNSVILLE CTR BURNSVILLE MN 55306
- Dr. Steven J Hepokoski M.D.3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Thomas M Scaramuzza OD3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Joy M Quitberg OD12511 Wayzata Blvd Hopkins MN 55305