Dr. Lokesh Bathla is a transplant surgeon practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Bathla specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Bathla performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Bathla works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Lokesh Bathla MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Lokesh Bathla MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: What to Expect at a Visit with a Rheumatologist
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the joints. This situation creates inflammation that causes the tissue that lines the inside of joints (the synovium) to thicken, resulting in swelling and pain in and around the joints.Whenever...
- Who Gets Cholera?
Cholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae, which attacks the small intestines. This disease is extremely contagious, especially in areas where there is poor sanitation or during disasters such as floods. It is capable of killing people who are infected within...
- An Innovative Method for the Early Prediction of Parkinson's Disease
As technology advances, so does the methods at the researcher’s disposal to create innovative tools that can be used in many contexts to, in one way or another, improve the user’s effectiveness at performing certain tasks. Case in point, a team of researchers from the Washington University...
- Can Moderate Consumption of Alcohol Reduce Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Fibromyalgia syndrome, popularly referred to as FMS is a severe chronic condition whose symptoms includes intense widespread musculoskeletal pain, depression, body fatigue, headaches, bowel and bladder problems. Other symptoms such as poor sleep, painful menstrual periods, arthritis, anemia,...
- 5 Tips On Living With Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease that affects 1 in 6 people in the United States. It is associated with causing blisters or sores on the genital areas. Genital herpes is mostly caused by the herpes simplex virus type two.Symptoms may arise during a primary infection, when a person...
- Why You Should Exercise During Pregnancy
Exercise is not only beneficial to pregnant women, but to the baby as well. It is better to talk with your OBGYN before starting an exercise program. There are a lot of exercises that are available and appropriate for each trimester. However, not all pregnant women are advised to exercise. Vigorous...
- Dr. Michael C Morris M.D.988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Lucile E Wrenshall MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. David F Mercer M.D.988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Ira J Fox MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Jean F Botha MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Wendy J Grant MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198