Dr. Michael M Vesali MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine818 N Emporia St Suite 308 Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Michael Vesali practices Sleep Medicine in Wichita, KS. Dr. Vesali studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1993
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Michael M Vesali MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64111Get Direction
Dr. Michael M Vesali MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vesali
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Home Sleep Apnea Testing
A common disorder that causes patients to stop breathing while sleeping is known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This happens when the upper airway becomes blocked, resulting in temporary impairment of airflow during sleep. There are millions of recorded cases of OSA, however, many remain...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatments to Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Risk
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most common type of sleep apnea wherein the affected person experiences brief breathing pauses during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The partial or complete blockage of the airway is caused by the relaxation of the throat muscles, allowing the tongue and the...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- The Relationship Between Sudden Cardiac Death and Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder in the United States, although many people don't realize that it can be very dangerous. It is often called a minor sleep disturbance, without realizing the fact that it is associated with many life-threatening conditions.Sleep apnea can increase blood pressure,...
- Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD1010 N Kansas Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Marvin Siy Sih MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Ali Mansour MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Victor Salloum MD848 N. St. Francis Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Maged M El-zein MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Rami Jambeih MD1010 N. Kansas Wichita KS 67214