Dr. Panna Codner is a trauma surgeon practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Codner specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1999
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Heart Disease
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. Panna Ashok Codner MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Panna Ashok Codner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- What Is a Brain Aneurysm?
A small, balloon-shaped bulge on the wall of the blood vessels that supply blood to the brain is referred to as a brain aneurysm. These are weak spots in the walls of the blood vessels that get filled with blood. In most cases, aneurysms appear in the blood vessels at the base of the brain. These...
- Breast Cancer: How a Makeover Can Lift Spirits
Appearances aren’t everything, but everyone treats their personal appearance with some degree of importance. It isn’t a matter of vanity; appearance is important for a sense of wellbeing. Whether it’s going out in public, feeling confident at work, attracting a partner, or simply feeling good...
- Holistic Treatment for Ear Infections
The usual management of ear infections is to wait and watch for a few days to see if the infection is resolving on its own. If the infections do not seem to disappear, then antibiotics will be started. Antibiotics should be taken as it is instructed by your doctor to avoid the development of...
- Do I Need an Endoscopy to See if I have Celiac Disease?
As more persons become familiar with the autoimmune disorder known as Celiac disease, we can expect queries regarding the condition to increase.Celiac disease is a medical condition in which the absorptive surface of the small intestine is damaged by a substance called gluten. This damage over time...
- Can Weight Loss Improve Symptoms Caused by Arthritis?
Arthritis is the common name given to a group of over a hundred types of diseases affecting the joints. The common symptoms of arthritis include: pain in the joints, inflammation, swelling, stiffness, and reduced motion. While arthritis can affect people of any age group, it is more prevalent in the...
- Dr. Karen J Brasel MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Travis P Webb MD9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Amina I Merchant MD600 S Paulina St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Marshall A Beckman MD1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703
- Dr. Jeremy Scott Juern M.D.701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Raminder Nirula MDFroedtert & Med College Clin - West Milwaukee WI 53226