Dr. Joel M Levy DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot Surgery2511 W. Dr. Martin L. King Blvd. Jr Tampa FL, 33607
Dr. Joel Levy is a podiatrist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Levy is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Levy diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Examining outpatient health care utilization among adults with severe or profound intellectual disabilities living in an urban setting: a brief snap shot.
- Employment and people with disabilities.
- Corporate culture and employment of people with disabilities: role of social workers and service provider organizations.
- Moving beyond misperceptions: the provision of workplace accommodations.
Dr. Joel M Levy DPM's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33607Get Direction
Dr. Joel M Levy DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levy
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Dr. Ugonna Uzochukwu Anyaugo DPM2521 Countryside Blvd Clearwater FL 33763
- Dr. Kathleen Pulsifer DPM2835 W De Leon St Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Joshua M. Bernard DPM13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Robert Abady DPM1001 37th St N Saint Petersburg FL 33713
- Dr. Jeff D Kopelman DPM4423 Central Av Saint Petersburg FL 33713
- Dr. David Scott Fine D.P.M.1501 S PINELLAS AVE STE T TARPON SPRINGS FL 34689