Dr. William C Andolsek DO
Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Andolsek grew up in Pennsylvania, but loves the West. He is married to the former Mary Jonsson. They are the parents of five children living here in Salt Lake City. He lives in the Sugarhouse area ...
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Member American Roentgen Ray Society
- Member Radiological Society of North America
- Member The Society for Pediatric Radiology
- Children's Hospital Medical Center - Cincinnati, Oh in Pediatric Radiology 2000
Dr. William C Andolsek DO's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
- How to Remove a Deer Tick to Prevent Yourself from Getting Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by a spirochete known as Borrelia burgdorferi. It is a spiral-shaped bacterium that replicates within the body with the ability to evade the immune system, causing Lyme disease. Lyme disease is more commonly seen during the spring and summer seasons. The...
- The Results are in. Absence of Sleep Apnea Screening Caused 2 Deadly Train Crashes in New York
Federal investigators have recently blamed Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) for two deadly train crashes that happened in the New York City metropolitan area. After the crashes in both the Hoboken Terminal of the New Jersey Transit and the Brooklyn Terminal on the Long Island Rail Road, the...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Mr. William D. Winters MD100 No Mario Capecchi Dr. Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Karin L. Hoeg MD100 No. Mario Capecchi Dr. Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Richard S Boyer MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Henry J Baskin MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Keith S White MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Ryan W. Arnold M.D.100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113