Dr. Napoleon Burt MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Napoleon Burt practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Fort Worth, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Burt treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1998
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Member Cook Children's Physician Network
Dr. Napoleon Burt MD's Practice location
Dr. Napoleon Burt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burt
- For Cancer, Chemotherapy's Complementary Medicine Is Social Interaction
Even with cancer survival rates notably improving during the last few years, cancer is still one of the leading causes of death in the United States and internationally. Finding a way to cure, combat, and prevent cancer is one of the top priorities for researchers, scientists, and medical...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Can Antibiotics Help Treat Syphilis?
Yes, antibiotics are the only medication or it is better to say, the only possible medical approach towards syphilis in the current day. Penicillin is the best treatment used to fight syphilis at all stages of the infection. Even for pregnant women, penicillin is considered the safest treatment for...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Carrie Fisher's Death Leads to Increased Concern Over Sleep Apnea
Long-time actress and author Carrie Fisher will probably be best remembered as playing her iconic role of Princess Leia in George Lucas’s cult classic Star Wars. When news of her death reached the internet, fans of the beloved series were shocked and eager to find the cause, especially since her...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Dr. Oscar Ghelber M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Jeffrey R Zavaleta MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Christopher M Mann MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Juan Pablo Grimaldos M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Bryan M Harris MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Mr. David C. Abramson MD4821 Merlot Avenue Grapevine TX 76051